Monday, August 28, 2006

Cry Out....

This morning I realized that I sometimes have to put the babies down and just trust them to entertain themselves while I get ready for work. I was thinking how they can rest assured I will come running if they cry out for me; although there are times when I just have to let them cry if there is really nothing wrong. There are also times when their stomach may hurt or their gums may hurt that all I will be able to do is hold them close and tell them that I love them.

Again, I was reminded of our Father’s love for us. If we cry out to him he will do everything he can to ease our pain. Sometimes we are crying for no reason, or after something he knows is not good for us. Other times it is just the pains of growth that we must go through. But he will hold us and tell us that he loves us if we will but let him.

Comments:
well, for some reason i'm not getting your blog on bloglines. So I am way behind. as to resturants vs. fellowship meals. Everyone's being someone else at the fellowship?
 
God is good. You are learning some pretty valuable lessons there with those babies.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?