Friday, August 04, 2006

Footprints...

My mother is coming home today. It will be good to cut out a few trips to Huntsville; Jones Chapel is not as far. These are the times when I wish she lived right next door to my daughter. Extended family houses like they had on “Dallas” wouldn’t be such a bad deal. (Of course the money that they had would be a burden.)

This morning when I was putting my stuff in the back of my Tahoe I saw a little footprint on the back bumper. Matthew was climbing in the car when I went by to see him last night. It was amazing to me how that little footprint sent a rush of warm feelings through me.

God has left his prints on so many areas of my life. I had two phone calls yesterday afternoon that made my day. I sometimes fail to be aware of all the things he does for me. Yet if I will just look around he touches every area of my life.

I wonder what prints I am leaving in someone’s life today. I have the potential to make someone’s day or to just leave a print of love. Am I doing this?

Comments:
Got a Donna footprint right here on my heart.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?