Thursday, August 24, 2006

Just Do It......No Don't!

Have you ever had to decide between something that is practical and something that is fun? We have all heard those stories that go around about people dying wishing they had eaten more dessert or went sky diving. I am not a real “serious” person so it is usually easy for me just to choose the “fun” thing. But, this practical person keeps taking over my body and my brain and whispering things in my ear that I do not want to hear. Why is it that we continually plan our lives and arrange what we do around that 2% of the time that we might “need” the practical thing?


I don’t know…..we have got to work through this (me and that “practical” body snatcher!)

Comments:
We live one time here on earth...
 
I'm behind on blogs... I've opted way too many times for the practical rather than the fun of reading blogs! Trying to catch up makes me realize the good stuff I've missed. Your blog posts always seem to make my day a little better!
 
Practical? Ha! Who needs it?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?