Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Life is a Rerun.

This morning I am without anything to post. It is not that I don't have anything to say, I simply have too much! So on a whim I went back and looked at August 2004. I wrote the following on the 17th of that month.....I could have written it today. God's hand often tickles me.

--------------------------------------
8/17/2004

Have you ever doubted the presence of God in your life? Sometimes, I throw up prayers without actually expecting an answer... I suppose that it is a big lack of faith on my part. The mortgage business has really slowed down. I work on full commission so I kind of like the break, I can take more time off without feeling guilty, play more tennis things like that....yeah right! I feel like I HAVE to be here. All those years of working on salary have warped my phyche. **2006 update: I do appreciate that I have more time to help out with the babies and the flexibility this takes. **

Recently I have been telling God that I just need a few loans, enough to pay the bills, enough to keep me from having to think about any other job (I truly love this one). Well as usual, God's blessings are much greater than all I could ask or imagine. I have been so busy the last two days I have not got to read hardly any blogs let alone blog myself. I did have this small break this afternoon so I thought it a great time to say...

Thank you God! Thank you for taking better care of me than I could ever do myself. Forgive me when I have doubts, and forgive me when I forget to give You credit for all that is good in my life.

Comments:
He does have quite a sense of humor, doesn't he?
 
He has done a great job with all of us hasn't he?
 
YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
cut and paste this address and answer the questions:
http://fixn2.blogspot.com/2006/08/ive-been-tagged.html
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?