Thursday, August 31, 2006

See You in September

Well here it is, the last day of August and once again I feel like the summer has passed me by. Busy-ness is a disease you don’t realize you have until you look back and a big chunk of your life has been eaten up by it.

While I have not spent endless hours or even minutes playing on the lake or sitting on a beach I have enjoyed the summer. It has just been different. After all this is the first year I have been a “Mimi” to FOUR little people. I cherish the time I get to spend with each of them. Also this year my son has developed an interest in tennis. He enjoys playing with his mother and she would never turn down an opportunity to spend time with him. It won’t be long now until I can’t beat him anymore….but unless he gets tired of playing with me, I will be there.

Each week I enjoy reading Jetty Betty’s Thursday Thanksgiving and I thought today I would join her with a short list of my own. Blessings and trials are remarkable gifts. We spend enough time discussing our trials, maybe we should all take more time to discuss our blessings.
Today I am thankful:

I will see you in September!


Comments:
When I first read your title, I wondered if you were about to leave on vacation.

How can it possible be 8/31??

Love the list!
 
Me too!!!
Susie's mom
 
Have a good trip! Catch you on the other side.
 
I am thankful for thankful people who share what they are thankful for, reminding us to be thankful. And I noticed on your list that money couldn't buy a single thing you listed! Awesome!
 
OH! My momma commented! ; )

Donna, how neat that you and your son get to play tennis together. I do so treasure times that my son and I get to do things together.

I'm thankful for your little grandbabies too! Especially every time I see that little Matthew's precious smile. What a cutie! : )
 
See you in October--I'm definitely set to go to Zoe this year!
 
I love your thankful heart!!!
I just can't believe it's September...
 
I'm thankful for the US Open! OH. MY. GOODNESS. Did you stay up for the entire Agassi/Baghdatis match? I bet Agassi couldn't get out of bed today.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?