Friday, September 15, 2006

Dothan Update

The weather is great! We played at 9:30 this morning and lost 6-4, 6-3. We play again at 2:00 and I have high hopes that we will turn things around.

I can't think of many things I would rather be doing on a beautiful Friday afternoon. And tonight is the party! I hope the band is as good as the one in Mobile.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.....BTW, we do have free internet access! No refrigerator or microwave as advertised...but with free internet I will forgive. BTW, I thought we were staying at Days Inn. I had mapped all of my directions from the Days Inn. Stacey thought we were staying at the Best Western....fortunately she brought the confirmation sheet and called and it was the "Comfort Inn". Do you feel like we are the blind leading the blind?

Comments:
I've been to Dothan before. Indeed I used to drive through that town on a regular basis as I traveled from St.Cloud Florida to Florence Alabama. Can't say I actually staid there but I did get a burger once :-)

Shalom,
Bobby Valentine
 
we have an office there in dothan, and i have been there about 5 or 7 times. that shell station at cottonwood on 231, right after you exit i-10 in florida, is where we waste our money on lotto tickets, and then i usually get a #1 combo meal at the burger king at hwy 231 and the loop.

i hope you have a good tourney. i have 3 games to ref tomorrow; 8:30, 10:00, and 11:30. i hope tomorrow's weather is like today's weather.

k2

p.s. i upgraded my blogger account to the beta version and i have to post anonymously. that just doesn't make sense. oh well!
 
I hope you find your way around all right! Enjoy!
 
Have a great time!
Thank goodness for confirmation sheets--without them I might not ever know where I was!
 
Hope you had a great weekend! And won some matches, or at least enjoyed the experience.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?