Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hurry Up and Wait...?? or not.

I don’t know if I would ever get anything done if I could not do it under pressure. Today is the day to turn in your sale items for “Kids Mart”. I volunteered to get Diana’s items in for her (since I spent a lot of the money we would recoup .10 on the dollar on). I got my number about a week ago. But I started labeling, pricing and hanging the items up in the prescribed manner at 9:00 last night. I tried to finish some of the labels during a meeting this morning, but the boss thought he needed my undivided attention (obviously he doesn’t know about multi-tasking although he did accuse me of having ADD!) I have finished and am about to take the items to turn them in. No need to fret about this last week, it is finished!

In the meantime I start my class tonight. I have read the chapter I am teaching at least three or four times. I have read many other resources that I will be using during the course of the class. But as of this moment none of it is down in an outline form. I tend to drift off subject if I don’t have an outline to go by. Don’t worry though; class is not until 6:30 p.m.

Oh and I like two more chapters in the book I was supposed to have finished by today for David’s book review blog. Don’t worry I will have them finished before midnight!

One parable that makes me feel good is the one where the workers got the same pay no matter what time they started…..I like that one. The one that worries me is the wise and foolish virgins and that whole oil situation. I think I always over-prepare and there is no question about the whole virgin thing….so I should be good!

Comments:
Well... anyway - about the oil. I would have enough for you and me both but you would have to jump through hoops to get it and I know you wouldn't do it!

I get things done pretty much immediately - I hate knowing that I haven't finished something.

I won't be in class... got to eat dinner with the pageant ladies.
 
You've got plenty of time! The main thing is that it gets done when you need it done.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?