Saturday, September 23, 2006

I just remembered

Reading Elizabeth's post on dreams reminded me of my dream last night.

I was filling in for Dale Earnhardt, Jr. in the race at Dover. When I went to get my ride, I found out that it was a cross country HORSE race!! It seems that I somehow got off track and was in an unknown location with Kevin Harvick's wife. Some guy was upset that we mere girls were racing and proceeded to hit us...in the face! We escaped and reunited with our horses and proceeded on our way. Unfortunately I woke up at this point, but I am sure the # 8 horse beat the # 29 horse by a nose!!

Then I remembered something that acutally happened....On our way to Dothan we passed a pick-up truck outside of Montgomery. The guy driving had obviously just gotten off of work. But he was wearing a sleeveless shirt...and I kid you not...a PINK LACY BRA!!! I tried taking a picture with my cell phone but he slowed way down when he realized what we were trying to do!

In this case I am not sure which is stranger...reality or a dream.

BTW, I left Cullman last night to the sound of the Tornado Alert and drove to Huntsville where I played three sets of tennis! We won in a tie break! The weather was perfect! Don't judge the day by where you are!

Comments:
That was a crazy dream but the pink bra story tops it. Congratulations on the win!
 
Dang I got quit letting people see me when I'm out.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?