Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ramblings

Really tough day yesterday…..but I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me when I got home. My sweet husband had grilled steaks and cooked some of his award winning cheese biscuits (OK, award winning may be a stretch). Wow! I needed that yesterday.

Well I think summer is officially over. Sure we will still have some hot days but these cool mornings declare the end. I stood in the hot shower WAY TOO LONG this morning. It just felt so good after walking in the cool of the morning.

Does anyone hate meetings as much as I do? We have one this morning and I am going in it determined to keep my mouth shut….maybe I can manage it today.

Comments:
Talk about cold - it got down to the 40's here the last couple nights! My house is still only 64 degrees (which is about 10 degrees too cold!) I'm sitting here, wrapped in a blanket, drinking hot coffee & thinking about getting back in bed!

Yeah, I hate meetings too, but I'll take them if it means that I actually have a job! ;) Blessings to you today!
 
I almost NEVER warmed up this morning. It's not fair that I have to wear a sweater to the fair instead of the shorts I had planned. By the way, I bestow upon David's cheese biscuits the Princess' Choice award!!! They are now award winning!
 
I'm so excited for the cooler weather!!! Especially since I'm gonna have to really pay utilities now!!

Yummmmm.....cheese biscuts sound lovely.

And yes, I hate meetings -- especially since they are usually just a waste of time.
 
cool mornings and the beginnings of long shadows in the afternoons....i love this time of year!
 
OK, now I'm hungry! I need my own steak and cheese biscuits.

AS for meetings, I am not a meeting person. I am particularly not a morning meeting person. My crankiness that time of day tends to exacerbate itself in a meeting setting.

-- Bobby
 
I'm in line for that steak and those cheese biscuits too! David sounds like quite a cook!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?