Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sunny Side Up!


OK, that negative stuff has been here long enough!! No, nothing much has changed, but I can try and be above letting it pull me down!

BTW, I work for a Mortgage Broker as a loan officer. Someone said they didn’t know what I did. I HAVE to be nice, I work on full commission!

Last night I let my bad day change the lesson I was going to present for the class I teach. I was glad that I did. God is able to use even a cracked up vessel like me to reach people. Then he uses them to reach right back out and help mend some of my cracks. There is nothing sweeter than a group of women opening their hearts and sharing. Nothing that will allow God to work like letting down our masks and our guard and just being real with each other. Last night was one of many times that I left that class walking a little lighter, smiling a little bigger (that was easy yesterday….)and knowing that the Spirit had been there with us ministering to each of us as we had need.

Thank you God for the awesome privilege and opportunity

Comments:
I had a bad day at work yesterday and then met a friend for a drink. I told him that I didn't even want to talk about it - no point - but I was glad he was there. Then I had to remind myself to rely on God (when I went home alone). Then I did some kickboxing - great workout when you're angry. Then this morning, nothing has changed, but I'm very c'est la vie right now. As long as I'm at peace, I guess it'll be okay.

I don't think I could be nice long enough to work on full commission!! That's quite a challenge and admirable in my book.
 
Real is good. I like real.

Negativism is highly over rated. I like positive better.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?