Friday, September 22, 2006

Tidbits from Thursday

I got gas for $2.17 per gallon. Filling my tank was around $25.00….I felt like I had gone back in time!


We were up 5-2 in our match last night against two older ladies. Suddenly they pulled the lob out of their arsenal and proceeded to daze and confuse us. They beat us 7-5 the first set and 6-0 the second. I was humbled, but good grief folks you have to just laugh!



Combos are not a real nutritional supper, but sometimes it is just what you want.




The racer top tan on my back looks quite funny with a regular tank top on.

There is something comforting about sore muscles caused by lots-o-lunges!

Starting Monday trying to solve a multitude of problems for a loan scheduled to close on Friday makes the week go by fast….not pleasantly, but fast.

I really want to sleep and/or read when it is raining.

There is no better place in the world than in my own bed, with my own pillow!

Comments:
I LOVE Combos! Who says you can't have them for dinner???

Sleep is good, but especially during a storm with the window open & the cool breeze blowing in!

Have a great weekend!
 
Oh, I want that 2.17 a gallon. Where can I get it?? Isn't funny how 2.17 can sound "cheap!"

Shalom,
Bobby Valentine
 
lobbed to death... I think I've been there.
 
Amen to the last one.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?