Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Angel

This is Angel. (pronounced "en heel" or something like that). He is the child that I have been sponsoring for the last few years. He lives in Honduras at Por Los Ninos orphanage. He came there when he was 4 years old and only weighed 19 lbs. He had three older brothers one of whom had died of malnutrition and one younger sister. His intestines had collapsed due to severe malnutrition and parasites. He probably should have died in 1995 when he came there. But through loving hands and many prayers he is now 15 years old and in most ways a very healthy boy. However, he has a condition that makes him very sensitive to the sun (in Honduras) and prone to skin cancer.

I got a call this week that his skin cancer had returned and he had to have another surgery. I am asking you to say a special prayer for Angel. He has already suffered much in his short life. But God has blessed him in a place where he has hope. Will you pray for him with me?

Comments:
I may have already mentioned this. But Por Los Ninos was started by one of our neighbors. Joining in your prayers
 
Every time I hear about Por Los Ninos I think of that wonderful family, Tommy. What a ministry!

Praying for Angel today. That is so neat you have known him and supported him so long, Donna.
 
Praying for Angel as well. And we'll have to put him on our prayer list tonight. : )
 
YES! Such a privilege to join you in lifting Angel up to God. Praying.....
 
I will pray for God's Angel.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?