Thursday, October 05, 2006

Fish- Redux

You know those annoying spam comments that you get on your blog....some you would not even know about if you didn't get email notification because they go WAAAY Back! Well I was clicking on one to go in and delete it today and it carried me back to February of this year. Next thing I know I am reading all of my post from that month. I was really enjoying myself too. That is one of the neat things about this whole blogging thing. I would not discipline myself to write without the encouragement of knowing someone is reading. But I enjoy that I have chronicled some very important times of my life.

I really enjoyed my little "Fish Tale" from February....so I thought I would share it with you again....Hope you don't mind.

--------------------------------
I am a fish.

I am tired of swimming in this aquarium. I know that there are better waters out there. But all of my life I have been told that if you were swimming anywhere else you were not really a fish. I know now that is not true. I have met many fish who swim in other waters…and trust me, they are FISH!

My problem is that I have been so preoccupied with swimming in new waters that I have quit enjoying swimming. Swimming is what my life is all about, but I have been distracted by my determination to find better waters to swim in. It has robbed me of the sheer joy to be found in swimming.It is time for me to quit looking for bluer waters to swim in and just swim.

After all I am a fish.


Comments:
A fish tale:

I had a little fish. He looked pretty & swam fast. He helped to get my tank ready for the other fish by sharing his fishy organisms with the water. Life was good. Then the new fish arrived. At first, all was well. They all swam & ate & were happy. But one day I noticed that my first little fishy was chasing the other fish. Then he was nipping at their fins. Now my once helpful fishy was hurting his community. One day I decided that my little fishy's time was up. I didn't want him to hurth the other fish any more. I scooped up that little fishy & sent him to "other waters". Peace reigned in my tank again. The End.
 
My fish story:

I ordered sushi out. It was yummy!
 
LOL!!! My grandma used to make me drink cod liver oil! You mean i could have just swallowed a tablet??? Maybe this is why I don't eat fish!

Fish are friends - not food!
 
STILL ... a great story!
 
Now that's what I call a fish story!

Your blog was not in my favorites list back in February, so I'm thankful for the "Fish-Redux".

Blessings,
-bill
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?