Friday, October 06, 2006

Off to Zoe!

This morning I packed my bag and as soon as I load up my laptop I will start putting stuff in the car. I don't know why people think they have to get ready so early......

I live in anticipation of the next Zoe Conference from year to year. I am excited that I am going to meet some of you for the first time. I can't wait to see some of you again. I wish everyone was going, that would be so cool.

We will try to keep you updated and I will think of each of your personally during the weekend. I want you to all feel connected....after all you are my family.

Next post will be from Nashville!!

Comments:
Donna - I am counting on you posting some pictures so that I can feel like i'm there! I'll miss everyone - esp. the Bloggers Breakfast. Please say "hi" to all from Beaner! have a great time!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?