Monday, October 30, 2006

Right Place...Right Time

Do you ever have the feeling that you are in the right place at the right time? I had that feeling this past weekend. It is an amazing and yet humbling feeling.

Overall the weekend was great. The weather was perfect and I got to enjoy it on the tennis courts. I got to keep my sweet babies on Friday night and ended up in Babies R’ Us Saturday where they proceeded to take my money in exchange for cute baby stuff. Sunday was a good day at church and a wonderful afternoon spent enjoying the company of my husband and the beauty of the day. Sunday night I got to enjoy spending time with my son, playing tennis and talking.

Babies, tennis, shopping, time spent being with and talking to friends, time spent with family and most importantly, time spent worshipping God….with the beautiful weather tossed in for bonus points it was almost a perfect weekend. Hope yours was good too!

Comments:
I am always at the right place/right time! I'm the female Forrest Gump - the kids have seen Prsident Bush 4 times! We just always happen to be there!
 
If I ever make it to your neck of the woods we gotta swing the racquet. I used to play all the time in HS and college and you talk about it so much, I'm getting the itch to get back on the court. It was a beautiful weekend here. Always good when you're with family.
 
I know you figure we might have jobs in Heaven. Do you figure we'll have tennis to go along with my laughter and singing?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?