Thursday, October 19, 2006

Today

My Mom gets to get rid of her back brace today. They are traveling 50 miles in this yucky rain to go to the Doctor. Please pray for their safety.

My husband is in Los Angeles. He had a really long delay but finally arrived there around 9:30 CT last night.

I thought the Cards would have clenched by now. Maybe tonight?

The baby girls are battling the sniffles….Mom gets a little uptight worrying. Mimi probably doesn’t worry enough…but please continue to pray for the babies.

It is raining and gloomy here. I really enjoy that kind of weather, well, I enjoy it when I can stay home and read in my comfy clothes and fuzzy house shoes.

I sometimes feel like an "alien".

His yoke is easy and His burden is light…..and he really only wants me to carry His burden…..I can share yours, but I can’t carry it for you.

Comments:
Congrats for your mom.

The Cards will end up giving the Mets the series.

Shalom,
Bobby Valentine
 
Right now, the score is: 1 - 1 in the bottom of the sixth. Will the Cards do it? I hope so!! -bill
 
Go Cards!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?