Thursday, October 05, 2006

What Controls Me

We all have our little habits or addictions if you would. Mine are not the same as yours; yours are not the same as someone else’s; Most of the time they are also neither better nor worse…just different.

Sometimes when I think of stripping it all away and getting back to the basics I realize that there are some things I would hate to part with. Some things are practically rituals in my life and would require something close to an exorcism to get rid of. You can rest assured that I will not air all of my dirty laundry here, but the following are some habits of mine, not all bad habits mind you, but habits non the less…

Diet Coke
Chocolate
Reading Blogs
Writing Blogs
Taking pictures of my grandbabies
Drinking coffee at work
Email
Tennis- clothes, playing, planning etc.
Buying books
Reading books
Re-reading books
Doodling
Sitting in my recliner
Giving treats to my dogs
Sleeping with two pillows
Sleeping
Driving FAST!
NASCAR radio
XM Radio at Work (The Message)
Talking
Doodling
THINKING
Spider Solitaire
Chick-fil a biscuit

So which things will I tackle first. What is most out of control in my life?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?