Friday, November 10, 2006

5:00 on Friday

Knowing it is into the weekend...I am sure no one much will read this post, but I thought I would let the other two of you know that my tennis tournament is over...we didn't make the semi-finals which is really good news. That means I can spend all day tomorrow on the beach!!

I played well this weekend and have had a great time. There is no place like Gulf Shores to host a tennis tournament. For the most part people have been nice and we have had lots of fun. I have not yet reached a decision about the blogging vs writing thing. Really I have not had much time to think....lots of tennis playing and watching.

I did take a long (in my opinion) hot bath this afternoon. However, I don't think I stayed in more than 10 minutes....how do you stay in a tub longer than that? It was nice, but really?

Two more days of fun at the beach....I miss my babies, and I miss you guys, but I will see (talk,read) you all real soon!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Comments:
More than 10 minutes and it's a long COLD bath.

What is the blogging versus writing thing? Did I miss something?
 
We have missed you blogger buddy. But, knowing you were at the beach made it ok. I NEED A BEACH FIX. Who says you can't blog and write? You'd be missed! Enjoy your R & R......I am just glad it is Friday.
 
Sounds like you are having a great time! Must be nice!
 
Congrats on the tennis wins!
Beach time is a wonderful time to see God's direction!
Enjoy!!!
 
Oh yeah, it's the chasing a dream thing. I still don't know which dreams to chase. Some have been eluding me.

But I say (for whatever it's worth) pursue your dreams, but only if it's a passion and the wordly definitions of success don't have to follow (but not that you couldn't be successful). Blogging really helps me refine my writing because of the feedback I receive.

I saw Yoda on one of your posts from last month. Here is what the old Jedi master says:

"Write, you can. Blog, you must."

So there you have it.
 
Sorry I hit the post button twice.
 
Enjoy Saturday. Stay away from the keyboard. Soak up the sun and have some fun.
 
It's the weekend and I'm reading your blog! Enjoy the beach...there are snow flurries in the forecast up here in Indiana.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?