Thursday, November 16, 2006

From My View Point

I survived...I think it was all succesful, although there was a little deal with this growth on my eye bleeding...I would tell you the name of it, but I can't spell when I am taking pain pills.

Anyway, I am supposed to be sleeping, not typing on the computer with one eye shut.....I have always been a rebel without a cause. My sweet husband has gone to get stuff to make spaghetti for me....what a guy.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I think it will be fine. I hope the patch will be gone tomorrow. If not I may change my initials to DPD....Dread Pirate Donna....HA!

Comments:
Funny Pirate! Get some rest. If I lived closer I would come by and drop some killer spaghetti sauce off for you. David is a good guy to do that.
 
Be careful writing Pirate posts on pain pills - you might get an "Argh" rating!
 
Glad it all went so well. I am jealous. But, you have made me want to go check it out. Ashley is still resting....no changes so I guess that is good. She goes to the dr.'s office tomorrow for ultrasound. Thanks for your prayers.
 
Glad things are going well for you.
 
You are being such a big girl!
(That's some mommy talk for ya!)
 
One of my favorite King of Queens episodes is when Doug got Carrie lasik surgery for her birthday. Only he used a coupon for a buy one eye, get the second one half price. Bad idea. Sounds like your surgery went well. Its amazing how far medical technology has come. Clearly amazing. Glad you're good.
 
I'm happy to hear the good report!
 
You've been in my prayers too, I just haven't made it over to comment. My eyesight is very poor, and I've thought about having the surgery. But I'm just a big, fat chicken.

I hope you recover completely with 20/20 vision!!
 
Eyes and hips? Somewhere in there is a hindsight is 20/20 joke...I hope you a speedy recovery.
 
I've always said, if you've got a man who can cook (like your hubby, my hubby, and my dad--the Queen of the Kitchen), you got a good deal there!
 
Dread Pirate Donna? Somewhere in there is a Princess Bride joke . . .
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?