Monday, November 27, 2006

My Baby


Today is the birthday of my beautiful daughter Diana. I am going to confess something here, I have worried a lot about her during the past year. I was not sure she was ready to be a Mom. Part of that is because I still see her looking like this.


Part of that is because she is so different from me. I would absolutely drive her nuts if I put a stamp on a bill slightly crooked…when I put it on upside down she almost came unglued….I barely noticed. I wondered how someone who is such a perfectionist could deal with the chaos of having a baby….let alone THREE babies.


.
My Diana was a happy baby. She smiled and giggled constantly. She has always brought me great joy. To this day she still thinks I am funnier than anyone else does. I enjoy making her laugh….I enjoy laughing with her.



She has three beautiful, healthy and happy babies. Happy babies are a great tribute to a mother. Sure she gets stressed out, she may even wish for a day (or two) without them, but she is a wonderful mother and I am so proud of her.
Happy Birthday baby! You have given me the wonderful privilege of having you as a daughter and giving me three beautiful and precious grandbabies. I love you!

Comments:
So sweet! Happy Birthday Diana!!!
 
I gave her a copy of this with her birthday card....it made her cry...success!!
 
Happy Birthday! I hope you are having a "joyful transformation" as a mother of three!
 
Happy Birthday, Diana!!! My they grow up fast!
 
Birthday Greetings Diana!
 
Tonight Diana called me within a couple of minutes of the time she was born (she had her birth certificate). She said she just wanted to talk to her Mommy...ahhh, how sweet was that.

We were talking about when she was in the hospital and I went back and read her some of what I had written in my blog during that time. It was a sweet time....it also answered my questions about doing this. I wouldn't take anything for the fact that I recorded so many of those memories and that I could share that with her.

I am writing this now as a comment where I can remember this as well, without boring most of you with it.

**after we hung up I proceeded to read a couple of more months of old posts...that is really a lot of fun, you should try it sometime!**
 
How sweet, Donna. ::sniff::
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?