Thursday, November 16, 2006

Nerves of Steele...

Today is the day. I really hate the actual procedure they do....I would prefer to be asleep, but I guess that makes controlling the position of the eye a little tricky. Anyway it is dark and rainy and I could just stay home and sleep and read...... but I will be brave and go let them lift a pre-cut flap on my left eye and take a laser and reshape it a little where I can see once more. It only takes a few minutes.....I get a Valium....

I wish they could do something similar for my hips....


I will probably be out of commission for the rest of the day.

SEE ya!

Comments:
just don't think about it too much....and don't ever watch it done. (my dad watched my first surgery....ick!)
 
After your surgery, "it's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiney day!"
 
Valium, yea! Seriously, I hope it all goes well.
 
Can't wait to hear the stories! Hope all went well. I thought about your procedure today. I hope you were brave and steady as a rock.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?