Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas

The next three days will be filled with family gatherings and much joy and laughter. I really can’t wait. I am not one that gets real built up in the anticipation of Christmas, but I truly do love it. I can’t believe that in four short years we have gone from being a family of four to a family of TEN!! I am humbled by the blessing of my family.

Last night I got in one more tennis outing before the festivities (and the rain) begin. It is great to just get out and hit for fun. It is really fun to play with people who like to stop when we are switching sides to talk about our grandkids. Those grand-dads may be worse than us Mimi’s!

I hope this holiday season finds you doing the things that you enjoy doing and loving those you hold dear.

Merry Christmas everybody!!

Comments:
Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!
 
Merry Christmas banker buddy. Hope the holidays bring you lots of joy.
 
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
 
May Shalom surround your Christmas.

Blessings,
Bobby Valentine
 
May your knowledge and experience of the riches of God’s grace, abundantly lavished on us through the gift of His Son as our Savior and King, warm your souls and brighten your days through this holiday season. Merry Christmas! -bill
 
Hope you had a great Christmas.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?