Monday, December 11, 2006

The Rest of the Story

About those weekend questions…

  1. There is no need to switch now (to new improved Beta Blogger) I will think about that tomorrow.
  2. We got the tree up (David got it out and put it up….I just decorated) Yes, it is artificial…I kill enough green things during the year, why waste another tree?
  3. I took the weekend off from obsessing about the coach.
  4. I played tennis tonight (Monday) but didn’t play over the weekend.
  5. The hair is cut….not bad, messy short bob.(see my Avatar for a clue)
  6. I started another book.
  7. Still no shopping…
  8. Still no decision on the cards….

For the record, Matthew was not at my house this weekend or I would have a picture of him too. I will get one soon….

Some of you may have read this elsewhere, but I wanted to share my new favorite movie line…

Soon we will all have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire


Comments:
Oooh, can't wait to see a "real" picture to see the new hair!

Beta Blogger is cool... publishes instantly, much faster than the old one.

What's the new book??
 
artificial...what's life coming too.
 
Excellent! God is good!
 
I hope your tree is pre-lit. I got a pre-lit one a few years ago, and if I have my say (which as a single woman, I usually do!) I'll never go back to a non-pre-lit.
 
Artificial trees are cool. If I had any sort of tree, it'd probably be ceramic.

"I'll think about it tomorrow" - one of my favorite movie lines.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?