Monday, December 04, 2006

Things I Learned This Weekend

  1. You can be convinced that you are crazy if you lose something that you are sure you just had in your hand.
  2. You can lose a lot of sleep wondering how you can lose something that you just had in your hand.
  3. The 2006 Monte Carlo SS has a design flaw. There is a hole above the place where I put my change (think where the ashtray used to be) that allows checks and deposit slips and cash to go into, making them seem to disappear into thin air....when I am sure I just had them in my hand.....convincing the owner of said car that she has lost her mind.
  4. OnStar works even when you don't know how you locked your keys in your car (see, I am going crazy)
  5. Just because Matthew went in the nursery one Sunday and had fun it does not guarantee that he will go back the next time.
  6. Mary likes to shop
  7. Derek knows how to find things that his mother loses that drives her crazy.
  8. I miss the triplets when I miss one day seeing them.
  9. I miss my husband when we are apart...who else will remind me that I am not crazy?
  10. It is no fun to get up at 4:15 to come to Montgomery Alabama for a seminar.


Comments:
LOL--4:15am? Welcome to my world--7 days a week. It's just WRONG, isn't it?
 
Ooooh my, those are good lessons! You will know where to look next time!
 
I wish I'd known you were coming to Montgomery, we could have finally met in person! I agree, getting up to do ANYTHING at 4:15 a.m. stinks.
 
I assumed Matthew simply had a litty bitty bladder?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?