Friday, December 08, 2006

Today...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingToday is the birthday of my sweet daughter in law. She is the best thing that ever happened to my son. She is a great mother to my sweet Matthew and it is an honor and privileged for us to have her as part of our family. She is currently working very hard to finish her nursing degree, while still working as many hours as possible. She is a very remarkable woman!

----------------------------------------------------------------
I think I may have mentioned that I have trouble seeing to read since I had the eye-surgery. Last night David brought me a gift for Pearl Harbor Day, it was a HUGE magnifying glass. We are a truly romantic pair. The funny thing was there was something wrong with the handle. Both of us ended up with blue smut all over our hands and faces. We got to laughing so hard at each other that I actually lost my breath.

The kicker to my romantic side may have come as we were about to drift off to sleep….I know most wives whisper sweet nothings followed by a soft good night….my husband gets asked the question that every man wants to hear…..”Is Vanderbilt in the SEC?” I was mentally dividing up the conference and was one team short in the east…..I forgot about Vandy…

Yes, I am thinking of doing my very own marriage enrichment seminar….

Comments:
LOL--funny stuff. We're almost as bad. We are not really sports fans, but our sleepy questions are more like "So you think maybe Slughorn was the one who really died, and Dumbledore is still alive???" (A la Harry Potter)
 
Happy Birthday Mary!

That would be some kind of seminar! Would I have to get married just to attend?
 
Do most wives whisper sweet nothings followed by a soft good night? I don't think my wife got the memo.
 
Donna thanks can me and the cat come...
 
Count me in.
 
Yeah a sports lovin' wife is either a blessing or a curse. Sometimes I think my husband wishes that I'd go in the other room and visit with the girls, but I'd rather watch the GAME!
 
I, for one, would have been turned on by that comment....Happy Birthday to your future RN sweet daughter in law.
 
...and she even likes NASCAR!

Lets see....My wife's last words are usually "Where is the remote?", or "You are snoring again!"

Adivse...Buy a lighted tree. We have 2 and they are wonderful. We actually add more lights, but they are easy and cheap if you buy them right AFTER Christmas as we did.

It makes me tired to even watch tennis!

Read books? You are supposed to read them? Humm... I'll have to try that.

Merry Christmas everyone,
Royce Ogle
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?