Saturday, December 09, 2006

What I am doing/thinking today

  1. Should I make the switch? Is the new and improved blogger really new and improved? Will they disontinue my support if I stay with the old blogger format? What did you do?
  2. Today is the day....I will put up my tree.
  3. I dreamed all night (I think I will blame Greg) that I personally was interviewing coaches for the job at Alabama....then again I may have dreamed it because I am obsessing about it!
  4. I really want to play tennis....I wonder if I can find anyone who will brave the cold?
  5. I am going to get my hair cut today. I am tired of it.
  6. I have about 15 books bought or borrowed that I want to read...where to start? (I know, start by turning off the computer!)
  7. I might need to start my Christmas shopping....you think?
  8. I should buy some cards if I am going to mail any....haven't decided.

I know 8 is not a symbolic number or a sign of completeness...but it is the number of my favorite driver in the NASCAR series....I probably need to think about NASCAR or the Braves or something else besides a football coach. I was reading a blog last night where the commentors talked about how much work time they had wasted trying to follow all of this....guilty! Living in this age of information can be very frustrating!

Have a good weekend and Roll Tide!


Comments:
i'm using the new blogger format because i found a template that allows for the use the whole screen, instead of just the middle 2/3 of the screen. well ... that's not the only reason. i did have a problem at first, or should i say, blogger had a problem. i could not leave comments on older formatted blogger blogs, but that has been fixed.

i like it, or should i say, i have gotten used to the different way of doing things.

one thing i don't really like is that you can't personalize the templates as easily as you could with the older format. if there is someone out there that knows how to do it, please let me know.

yeah, i sure wish that we can get a good coach, and not settle who will take the job. i personally think that we shoulda stuck with shula one more year, at least. i mean, we just got out of probation, and jp is doing well as a qb, and prothro will be back! well, i don't think prothro will be as good as he was, but jp is doing well.
 
I switched to the new blogger. For simple changes it is much easier than the old one. It is faster and more reliable. The one think I hate is that I can no longer log in using my old account so I can't delete any comments I put on anyone else's blog. I frequently make mistakes and wish I could delete them and do it over. No more do overs. I also hate having to log in under the Google account every time I comment on someone using the old Blogger. I guess after everyone switches that will go away.

You have the same problem I do. You think too much. Put the tree up, play some tennis, and enjoy your weekend!
 
You sound as overwhelmed as I feel. I say do the things you want. Good luck getting it all done. On top of all my stuff....I have a headache. Such a waste of a Saturday. ENJOY YOURSELF. As for the blogger change, I have been leary to switch only because I don't know enough about it. Plus, I hate change. Even though it is inevitable. Be strong and pave the way for us all.
 
1. Haven't changed, I'll admit I'm afraid too.
6. I have a huge stack of books I want to read too. Do you think that says something about us? Some sort of personality defect or something.
7. I'm ahead on the gift buying thing. Only three things left to get and those are easy.
8. Get those 4 babies on a card and send out your Christmas greetings girl!

And yes, Roll Tide.
 
I might be able to help with #1 - I switched in August. Generally speaking I like the new beta version of blogger. The first month or so was a pain because some things didn't seem to work. I don't seem to have problems now. Do the switch when you have a free morning or afternoon ... it will help your stress level :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?