Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Acting like a bear...

I joined in a study of the book of Acts tonight. Believe it or not it has been a long time since I have been involved in an in depth study of this book. I think it will be a very good study for me. The teacher is taking the actual events and discussing in depth and then making a current day/my life application. Of course that is what all good teachers do. (right?)
***
Sometimes I think when it gets colder my nature becomes like a bear....I want to eat and sleep a lot and get a little grumpy when I can't....I need to sleep for about a month to offset the eating....
***
I got in trouble during a meeting again today for clicking my pen....When asked if anyone had anything else I asked when our next holiday would be....chances are I will not be winning employee of the month!
***
I think I will go to my cave now!

Comments:
whew, good thing the two of us are not in the same meetings.
 
Cave time can be good time. I spend most of my time in my cave these days.
 
I too have been in trouble at meetings. Mostly for talking. And giggling. It is hard to be grown up.
 
I have grand kids like that they run me nuts on winter days Ha :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?