Sunday, January 07, 2007

Decorating Sense

Yep, it's me, feeling a bit girly tonight or actually my first thought was I felt like Michael Keaton in "Mr. Mom" (you remember when he re-did their bedroom in the Sears Safari Selection).

After cleaning out my closet this afternoon I decided to go ahead and change to my winter comforter even though winter is never coming. But when I was taking some stuff upstairs to my daughters old bedroom I noticed her leopard print comforter..."hmmm" I thought "maybe I should have a little surprise for David when he gets home". Of course the comforter was not big enough for my king size bed, but I had a plan. I went to Wal-Mart and bought a cheap (and thin) black comforter and a couple of black pillow shams. Now with the leopard print on top of that with the leopard pillows my daughter also had we are styling!! In addition I hung some black sheers on the window and brought down a matching rug!

The whole make over was less than $50.00!!

Do you think they will let me on HGTV??

Check it out here---(just for Jenni)

Comments:
I really wish I hadn't read this right before I go to bed!
 
love it! post a picture?!?! please!!!
 
oh david you are in so much trouble
 
that is awesome! I love it!!!
 
The Tigeress has arrived!
 
That looks cool! I'm in a house project/decorating mode too!!!
 
Gracious girlfriend. You had some fun didn't you? Isn't it fun to start and create something and step back and say WOW? I have been on a decorating rampage since summer. And loving every minute of it. So has Home Depot, Target, Penney's, Walmart, etc....... I do blame mine on HGTV. And not being disciplined in other areas!
 
Oh yeah....any luck on the Bible issue? I am curious if you made a decision.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?