Wednesday, January 10, 2007

England, Outback and the Comfort Zone

David called today and they had been to visit the sight where the dining hall scenes of Harry Potter were filmed (I know Susie is jealous). That would be a cool thing to do, but I don't know if it is worth flying 12 hours to see. He should be home Friday night. I think he is ready to come home now.

----

Is there any thing better than spending an evening with a good friend? You throw in a perfectly cooked Filet and this girl is practically giddy with joy! Terri and I have moved to the point where we are totally comfortable with each other. It has not been an easy transition for either of us. We both have "relationship issues". However for all the ways we are different, we are a perfect compliment to each other. We find common ground in unique ways. I hope you all have such a friend.

-------

Did I mention how warm the leapord comforter is? I think I will go try it out!

Good night.

Comments:
What a blessing to have a friend like that! You are truly blessed by God!!!
 
I am blessed to have a couple of girlfriends with whom I can be totally relaxed, wear sweats and no makeup if I feel like it, spill my guts to, cry a river or act silly, knowing that they'll join in with me and not call the folks at the loony bin to come pick me up. Friends like that are indeed a great blessing from God!
 
I agree -- friends are one of God's greatest gifts! So glad you have that!!!
 
God is the God of friendship!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?