Monday, January 29, 2007

Habits...

Have you ever started doing something a certain way and then one day just say "why am I doing that?" For instance, I started using Word to compose my blog post because I like the spell check better....but I started saving my post by the month in a Word document....why? If blogger crashes it crashes...hmm maybe I will print this....but at any rate, I have stopped saving the Word files.

Do you think that is what examining ones self is all about? I do. I think we must continually challenge ourselves if we are to stay out of a rut. If we grow and develop and mature it will take something more than mindlessly doing all the things we have always done the way that we have always done them. Sometimes we discover we had the best way the whole time...but how will you ever really know that if you don't question it?

Comments:
I read the other day that the only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth of the hole.
 
well most people don't dig their own graves..well not literally. you don't allow comments unless I have a google account...or blogger account
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?