Sunday, January 28, 2007

Much Better, Thank you...

I appreciate your thoughts about my last post. It is comforting to have people who love and understand you (even when they don't really know you...although I could argue that if you read my blog maybe you do know me...) . The comment made by Mark that we never read "business is business" in the Bible, really connected with me. I always try to treat every customer like I want to be treated. With this lady I went above and beyond my normal care....but it is what it is, mostly it is behind me.

Helping me to keep perspective, we kept the triplets Friday night. Diana and I attended a wedding yesterday and had a lot of fun while we both connected with some old friends. Matthew rode home with me today after a wonderful worship time, and then the whole family went to my Mom & Dad's for lunch including chicken dumplings and chocolate cake. Yummy!

I think some of my other stresses were self inflicted and have also been put behind me. So I think this week will start off with a much better attitude from me....I totally prefer to be smiling!!!

Comments:
Not that I'm suggesting that you need another sermon. Your thoughts reminded me of these verses:

21 Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope:

22 Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.

23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

24 I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."

25 The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him;

26 it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD.

Blessings to you and yours,
-bill
Spiritual Oasis Blog
 
A great smile is a powerful weapon for good! Have a great week!
 
Smiling helps relieve stress also.
 
Wow! Let's see....triplets friday, wedding Saturday, wonderful worship Sunday, at the folks for dinner, CHICKEN AND DUMPLINS!!!!! (I haven't seen a dumplin in years!) followed by chocolate cake. Amazing how the steady stream of God's love overflows in ordinary gifts. I too so often let the stresses of trying to live this life keep me from seeing the life that I am daily receiving. I am glad you were able to put it in the history file....Blessings.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?