Friday, January 05, 2007

TGIF

My husband is about to get on a big ole jet airliner (or something about a lighthouse as TL would say) to go to England. This time last year he was in Japan. My business trips usually take me to Montgomery or Huntsville, with an occasional big trip to Atlanta….what is wrong with this picture? Anyway, I would appreciate prayers for his safety.

It occurred to me this morning as I was watching the boat dock sway in the wind that the last time he was gone was when the boat dock got loose. I am sure that if I lived alone I would simplify things a lot. I don’t like worrying about things blowing away.

I am glad it is Friday. This has been an unusually stressful week for me on every front.

But God is good and he continues to carry me even when I try to get loose and run on my own.

Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean revel in him! Make it as clear as you can to all you meet that you’re on their side, working with them and not against them. Help them see that the Master is about to arrive. He could show up any minute! (Philippians 4- The Message)

Comments:
May God give your husband safety in his travels. May God, also, give you a sense of peace while he is away. May your boat dock never get away, only sway.

Blessings,
-bill
 
Has this been a stressful week for everyone? (I just came here from TL's place.)

Good scripture for a hard week! I think I may have forgotten to celebrate God a couple times!

Praying for you and your honee...
 
sending out the prayers for both of you.. Stay away for TG she will get you in trouble.
 
I hope David has a great trip. Love the verse. I wish he would come right now! I'm ready!
 
Angels are watching over you! You'll be fine! Blessings to you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?