Monday, January 08, 2007

This and That

I am enjoying watching Florida beat Ohio State. It is always gratifying to see the SEC teams come out on top.....hopefully Bama will be back in that mix soon.

I enjoyed two hours of great tennis after work. It is a great stress reliever especially on Monday! I am glad we are getting tennis going strong here locally. Maybe it will cut down on my driving!

------

Two years ago when I was reading through the Bible I started a journal which was just a brief overview of each chapter. Amazingly I kept it up until March 17th. I think the problem was Leviticus. I started trying to do a Psalm and a New Testament chapter when I got bogged down...but I was almost through with Leviticus when I quit.....

This year I am trying to start it back. I will press through Leviticus, even if I don't write very much on those chapters. I finished Genesis today so maybe being ahead of the game will help me push through... BTW- I did make it reading through the Bible in 2005, I just didn't keep up the journaling..

I have some interesting and possibly obscure thoughts. Maybe I will share them with you when I have some blogger's block....or maybe just when I think you will enjoy my thoughts.

Comments:
Interesting and obscure thoughts from you? And your point is...Cudos for making it to March last year. I'm high on ya...Tredge on.
 
Press on, Sister, press on!
 
I always enjoy your thoughts - bring 'em on!
 
Yeah... I think it's a given that we enjoy your thoughts!

Thanks for being the first to comment on my blog. It was a great welcome home for me. I'm excited about the possibility and opportunity that 2007 holds, for however many days He gives us.

YOU are a part of that excitement. So glad we get to share the journey online.

Much love to you!
 
I've never read through the entire Bible. The thought just intimidates me.

Anyway, looking forwards to those thoughts!
 
Ran across your site while "blogging around." I too have had fits with Leviticus. It's a tough one to get through, but when I read it, it always reminds me how glad I am that I live under the new covenant.

Have a great week,

Trey
 
Of course, during the game I was thinking that Bama came close to beating them this year!

Although I was happy that the SEC looked good, I just couldn't bring myself to cheer for them. I was watching it as a neutral observer.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?