Thursday, January 18, 2007

Up Side the Head.

Isn't it always to see how others should apply a certain story or sermon to their life? It is for me....but sometimes I get a little blinded to the things I need to hear.

Tonight I was reading in What is So Amazing About Grace? (Philip Yancey) and he was using the parable of the vineyard workers to make a point. He quoted Matt 20:15 "Is it against the law for me to do what I want with my money? Should you be jealaous because I am kind to others?"

OUCH!! You have my attention. I should never question the grace of others any more than I should assume that I deserve any grace at all...Duly noted!

Comments:
Hi Donna,
I have read your blog but hadn't commented. I read your comment tonight on Bobby's blog and found out you are Bruce's sister. We are in Hawaii right now so I hadn't read your post about Bruce. We did hear about it first hand last week at church. Tom and I really love Bruce and we especially like his Bible classes.
 
Judge not...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?