Friday, February 23, 2007

My Little Boy


Today is Derek's birthday. Happy Birthday son.


I thought I would share with you a photo-montage that I keep on my desk at work. This is kind of a history of both of my children...at least to the point at which they left home.
-
This morning as I was thinking about how to describe the feelings that I have for my son, the words of a country song came to mind...
-
"With teardrops and laughter they pass through this world hand in hand"
-
I am so blessed that the laughter far exceeds the teardrops and my little boy is now a wonderful man.
****
Thank you God.....you know we have had MANY conversations about this one!
***
I love you Derek!

Comments:
Stinky little boy! I'll make him think "are your knees deformed"?

I like him even if he never thought I was as hot as I thought I was!
 
Nice looking young man. They do grow up fast on us, don't they? But each new chapter has it's unique joys.
 
I love your collage! I need to make one like that....I have so many pictures and am so unorganized about doing anything with them. So, that is a great idea. And your son. How handsome. I have a son too and they just grow up so so so so fast don't they? Little boys are so fun! Like your Matthew and my Reid. I love the girls too but boys are special to their moms.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?