Tuesday, February 13, 2007

New Horizons

I am broadening my horizons on this old world wide web. Last night I set up a Youtube account. I had previously uploaded a video using Google, but his is my first Youtube experience. I included a little sample of my work below.

Also today I joined a Yahoo Fantasy Racing League. Next thing you know I will be setting up a MySpace account and selling stuff on E-Bay....

It is amazing when I think about how this little box that sits at my feet has changed the way I "do" life. What do you think has changed you the most...TV or the Internet? For me it is the Internet, I guess because I have always had TV.




BTW this is Eli and Ava..(and SpongeBob)...there is a video of Ali crawling on my Triplet link above. (Just trying to keep it all impartial...I will have to get a shot of my "wild-man" Matthew soon!)

Comments:
Definitely the computer/internet....my life would be so drastically different without it. I can live pretty easily without TV, though I choose not to.
 
Fantasy Nascar ... I love playing it. I suggest starting lots of Hendrick cars Sunday!
 
I bet it is cute. I tried to load it about five times and can't get it to work. I'll keep trying.

You are getting pretty hi-tech on us!
 
For the most part I ignore television these days.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?