Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The SS

While I was "out-of-it" this weekend, my sweet husband washed, polished and cleaned out the inside of my car. It feels just like brand new. Isn't it amazing how soon we forget the newness of something? Sometimes we need the reminders and we need to realize that it takes effort to keep something in highest regard.


OK, mine is silver....and it looks better than this, but this is a subtle reminder that is 12 days until the Daytona 500!




Diana's "Stupid Cat" left paw marks on my shiny car during lunch.... I may be looking up a squashed kitty graphic....just kidding!

Comments:
Squashed cat pictures are perfectly acceptable any time!
 
I am a HUGE NASCAR fan. My wife and I try to make 2 races a year. She's actually a bigger fan than I am. And I'm trying to figure out how I can watch the Daytona 500 without having to TeeVo it. Love the picture, but it would be better if it was a 24 or 48 car. :)
 
Glad you are better. Enjoyed the post --the comment about forgetting newness makes me think about how I felt when I first was baptized and wishing for the return of the zeal.

Neva
 
I am glad you are feeling better. I think the crud is starting to creep around my office now. Any suggestions short of wearing a mask to work? YIKES I don't want to get sick. Maybe David needs to open up a DETAIL shop! I love having a clean car, don't you?
 
When I lived in England in 1981 this was a big selling book. I think it is still relevant.

"101 Uses for a Dead Cat" by Simon Bond

You can get it from Amazon.com.

Smiles and Huges

Bruce
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?