Sunday, February 11, 2007

Stake- right through the heart

We had a youth minister one time who used to tell me that you knew your event was a success when you had people crying. Of course he didn't mean by torturing them but by touching their heart. He was one of my favorite youth ministers....after he left I learned to guard my heart to these guys who would come in and win my heart by working with my kids.

Anyway, using Tony P's gauge of success today was amazing. During the singing part of worship the tears came freely from my eyes. I love it when God works on my heart and keeps it soft for him.

"Stake....right through the heart" One of Tony P's favorite sayings!!

Comments:
I love that too. It reassures me that the world has not calloused my heart and left it unmoldable by God and His Word,
Good post
Peace
Neva
 
God is good! When our hearts are open to him he can do his wonderful work in us!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?