Monday, February 26, 2007

Summary

Good-
  1. Sweet babies Friday night
  2. Tennis Saturday morning (indoors for free!)
  3. Steak dinner for my son's birthday Saturday night
  4. Playing with Matthew Saturday night
  5. Seeing and worshiping with old friends Sunday morning
  6. Having lunch at Mom's Sunday
  7. Eli can eat mashed potatoes and Cheerios!
  8. Playing tennis Sunday afternoon
  9. Quiet Sunday night at home with my sweet husband (who had cleaned and washed dishes and put them away while I was at tennis....and he rescued my favorite comb...)

The Not so good-

  1. Eli is sick with a fever
  2. Matthew threw up in my car and felt bad
  3. Derek & Mary still don't feel good
  4. Had to leave Mom's early to make it to tennis
  5. Didn't get enough time with David
  6. Didn't want to go back to work this morning!
  7. Jr. "blew up".

Comments:
What a mix every day is. Some days we live right on the base line, others at the net but most of the time I feel like I have been caught in "no man's land" in between ducking desperately or swatting hopelessly at something at my feet!
 
WOW Mark! You know I love a good tennis analogy!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?