Tuesday, February 06, 2007

There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel

I found myself laughing out loud at commercials and sit-com reruns last night. I even made a couple of lame jokes that I am sure my husband appreciated. I played Solitaire on the computer during “24” to keep my stress levels down…..and this morning I started thinking about blogging. Yes, I think I am going to live now. I hated losing a weekend to nothing but sleeping and feeling miserable but I guess I should be grateful that I had the days I needed to let my body fight off this foreign invasion. Still this invading force is affecting my thinking ability…especially prolonged thought about any subject. So bear with me, I hope to be back to full speed soon.

Comments:
Were you able to see any of the Super Bowl commercials? The snickers one was great. Not sure I ever want to see it again (two men kissing) but it was too funny.

Get to feeling better.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?