Tuesday, February 14, 2006

All in a Day

I hope you are all planning to do something special with your sweethearts today. Somehow I don’t think it will be meaningful for me to tell you happy Valentines Day….unless of course you are my Valentine….so I won’t.

------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yesterday told a life’s story. Yes one little day on the calendar covered the substance of the things that life is made of.


I pray that God will take me home when I can no longer be useful with my mind. The joy, the loving, the sorrow and the anticipation we feel punctuates how truly alive we are. God help me make my life count…..for you.


Comments:
The miracle of a ho-hum day! I hope you have a great Valentines with your love!
 
Donna this is good stuff thanks. I don't know if you could ever fail to be useful for God. Maybe someday you finish the work he gave to you and you will "go out like Elijah"
 
I kind of wish we still had our cemetaries in the church yard becuase it would be a reminder to us of the cycle of life and death.
 
I have to agree with LL, too.

The cycle of life is an amazing thing--this was a great post!
 
Hope you & David had a great Valentines Day. Your day sounds like it was full of wonder and awe. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, friend!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?